Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hello Visitor

Hello~! 
My name is Kyle Guice. I am a journalism student at CPCC. My main interest (from a journalistic point of view) is hearing interesting stories from people in my area and sharing them with others. The amazing thing about humans is that everyone has an interesting, unique story to share. You just have to dig and get to it. And with these stories we can connect and grow. Plus hearing other people's stories is so interesting. This blog will cover the stories of people from all walks of life and have a large range of emotions, some will be sad others happy. Some may be simple while others will be complex, because everyone has different experiences. With this blog I hope I can reach more people around the world and share the amazing stories of the people around me. Aside from journalism I also enjoy discussing movies and tv, music and cooking. I hope you enjoy my blog and will find the stories I share interesting and thought provoking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment